Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Been a while since I wrote anything here. Its funny how quickly weeks pass while I'm at school. This is especially weird since I sleep way less here than I do on vacation. Time flies when you're writing philosophy papers.... What's sad is that I know the way I live now, with more caffeine then blood in my body, really isn't sustainable. I basically burn myself out every semester. Last Christmas, after an especially intense run through exam week, I went home and slept for fifteen straight hours. Probably shouldn't have driven that night..... In about fifteen months, I'll graduate from college and get a real grown up job. What I don't know is whether I'll be able to work the way I do now. Part of the problem is the number of obligations I give myself. Currently, I'm taking five classes, playing a DI sport, working at the school newspaper, and writing a book. It won't be this bad in the real world. But the balance is that I might go crazy if I actually do slow down. Boredom is worse then death. Ah well, ten thousand miles to go before I sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment